We're glad you've joined - saddle up and enjoy the ride.
Win Kempton Coral Trophy Tickets
CLOSES, Mon 23rd Jan 23:59
A new week means a new opportunity to win a fantastic raceday experience courtesy of the Coral Racing Club. We've got 150 pairsof Hospitality tickets up for grabs exclusively for Coral Racing Club members for the Coral Trophy Day at Kempton Racecourse on Saturday 25th February.
What does the prize include?
Entry to the private Coral Racing Club lounge
Incredible views overlooking the finish line
An opportunity to meet trainers and jockeys
Private cash bar
To enter and be in with a chance of winning, simply click ENTER HERE below.
If you are one of the lucky winners, we'll be in touch soon after the competition closes at 23:59 on Monday 23rd January, 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By taking part in this Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open from Monday 9th January 2023 and closes on Monday 23rd January 2023.
3. This Competition is only available to members of the Coral Racing Club who are over 18 years of age and who are not self-excluded from gambling with Coral, Ladbrokes or any other brand operated by Entain plc or are not self-excluded via any National Self-Exclusion scheme. For details of how to enter, please visit the Coral Racing Club website: coralracingclub.coral.co.uk
4. Employees of the Promoter, any agency or other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to submit an entry for this Competition or to be nominated.
5. Winners and their invited guests will be required to satisfy any age, ID verification, responsible gambling, or other checks that the Promoter may perform in order to ensure the prizes are administered fairly, responsibly and meet the eligible criteria to receive the Prizes or participate in events. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with additional information and documents in order to satisfy such checks. Any failure to provide such information or documents, or to satisfy such checks will result in the winning entrant forfeiting the prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. To participate, Eligible Players must:
a. access the Competition page and click “ENTER HERE”;
7. Upon clicking “CLICK HERE” an Eligible Player will get one entry into the Competition.
8. Only one entry permitted per person. No bulk or third-party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of brute force, script or any other automated means, that person's entry will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
9. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
10. Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotional Period. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be accepted.
11. The Competition will have 150 winners who will be chosen at random by an online generator on Tuesday 24th January 2023.
12. The prize for each winning entry to this Competition will be 2 x Hospitality tickets (details below) (the “Prize”).
13. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email and/or inbox message within 72 hours of the winners being drawn (a “Winning Notification”).
14. It is an Eligible Player’s responsibility to ensure that accurate and up-to-date information is saved in their Coral account in order to be contacted.
15. The winner must claim their Prize via the invitational link provided in the Winning Notification within 48 hours. Failure to claim within 48 hours will result in forfeit. If the Promoter deems the Prize to have been forfeited another winner may be chosen to receive the Prize.
16. The winner’s first name and county may be announced on Coral Racing Club within 72 hours of the Competition closing. Should a winner not want to have their first name and/or county published, the winner should notify the Promoter as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIZE SPECFIC CONDITIONS
17. The Prize includes:
a. two Hospitality tickets for each winner and their invited guest to attend the Coral Trophy at Kempton on Saturday 25th February 2023;
b. entry to the Coral Racing Club lounge;
c. a complimentary food buffet and a private cash bar.
18. Each winner and their invited guest must both be over 18 years old.
19. Unless specified, the Prize does not include spending money, accommodation, or travel costs such as fuel costs, car hire or train tickets.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any cancellation or alterations to any element of the Prize that is outside of their control, including any cancellations that are a direct or indirect result of the Covid 19 pandemic. The Promoter will not be responsible for the inability of Prize winner or their invited guest to take up the Prize.
21. It is the sole responsibility of the winner and their invited guest to meet any third-party providers’ terms and conditions. Neither the Promoter, nor the Prize provider, shall have responsibility for lost tickets or missed race days for this reason.
22. The Prizes shall be procured and delivered to the Competition winner by a third-party provider; TLC Marketing Worldwide UK Ltd, whose registered office is at 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
23. The Promoter and its third-party provider will use its reasonable efforts to ensure the prize is delivered to the winner within 10 days from the date of redemption.
24. The Prize is non-transferable, and cannot be sold, traded, transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash value.
25. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
USE OF INFORMATION
26. Winners’ first name and county may be published or made available to the public.
27. When relevant, winners will be required to facilitate guest details and provide information to comply with age, ID verification, responsible gambling or other checks to verify guest are suitable to participate or attend events when certain criteria are required (e.g., sufficient legal age to participate in events, etc..).
28. By entering into this Competition, each Eligible Player agrees that any personal information (including guest details) provided in connection with the Competition may be held and used by the Promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) in order to administer the Competition, the Prizes and contact winners.
29. Eligible Players have the right to exercise their rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) by contacting email@example.com.
31. The Promoter of this Competition is LC International Limited, whose registered office address is Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to change, end or restrict an Eligible Player’s access to the Competition or any other Competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.
33. The Promoter may place restrictions on an Eligible Player’s account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with their legal and regulatory obligations. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions affect an Eligible Player’s ability to complete the requirements of this Competition and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
34. Where the Promoter suspects that a winning participant is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend and/or remove that participant from the Competition, and/or suspend the Competition pending further investigation.
35. The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Competition; (ii) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or (iii) to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from Competition participation or the acceptance of a prize.
36. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition, although will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the Eligible Player of any such failure.
37. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18+. Please share responsibly. begambleaware.org
WELCOME TO THE CORAL RACING CLUB
Opt in for free and get behind-the-scenes access to dedicated trainers and horses, plus the chance to win exclusive yard visits and free raceday tickets.
Create new or log in to your Coral account to join the club