These terms and conditions govern your membership of the Coral Racing Club, Coral’s horseracing syndicate (the “Coral Racing Club” or “the Club”).
Coral Racing Club is operated by LC International Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with company registration number 46808 and with registered office at Suite 6 Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar GX11 1AA.
Please note that being a member of Coral Racing Club does not give you any ownership rights over any of the horses owned by the Club nor does it give you any rights to any prizes won by any of the horses owned by the Coral Club.
What is the Coral Racing Club?
The Coral Racing Club is a completely free membership programme for Coral customers to experience what it’s like to own and train racehorses. We’ll be offering behind-the-scenes access, the chance to win trips to visit our trainers’ yards, exclusive ‘owner for the day’ experiences, and free raceday tickets. You can visit the Club site here (the “Site”).
Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
Should you choose to join the Coral Racing Club you will be subject to these Terms.
1. These Terms are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions agreed to when you register with Coral and available here (the “Coral Terms”) and the Coral Club Privacy Notice available here. Where these Terms are silent on a matter, the Coral Terms shall have effect. In the event of a dispute, these Terms shall take precedence over the Coral Terms. By agreeing to join the Coral Racing Club you agree to these Terms. You may download a copy of these Terms by saving the page via your web browser.
2. Membership of the Coral Club does not give any member rights to ownership of any horses, rights arising out of the ownership (prize money and any other forms of income arising from horse ownership) or other assets owned by LC International Limited or the Entain Group. You may not represent to any third parties that you have ownership of any horses owned by the Club.
3. You will not be held liable by Entain Group or the Club for any fees or other costs arising out of the ownership of horses by the Club.
4. You will be given the option to join the Coral Racing Club on registration as a Coral customer or at any point by visiting here. You can opt out from your membership of the Club at any time by visiting here. We may terminate your membership of the Club at any time and will inform you accordingly.
5. There is no fee for being a member of the Coral Racing Club, however, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and have a verified account with Coral. Membership eligibility will continue for so long as your Coral account remains open account and unrestricted.
6. The horses owned by the Club may vary from time to time and we shall not be obliged to own any minimum number of horses nor replace horses when they are retired, sold or die. We make no warranty as to the abilities of any horses nor whether they will fulfil their potential.
7. The horses will be trained by trainers appointed by the Club at our sole discretion. Members of the Club will have no say in the training or management of any horses.
8. We may close the Coral Racing Club at any point at our discretion. Should we choose to do so, we will give you notice where possible.
9. The rights granted to you as a member of the Club are non-transferrable and only for your benefit. You may not assign or transfer these rights to any third parties.
10. Members of Coral Racing Club are eligible to enter into prize draws that are published on the Site. The draws are each subject to their own terms and you should read them carefully before deciding to enter. Winners are picked at random and being a member of the Club does not entitle you to win any prizes.
Prize winners will need to abide by all rules and regulations of venues they are visiting and Coral Racing Club and/or Entain Group shall not be liable for any injury/damage suffered by you during your enjoyment of any prize.
In addition to the above, members will also have access to regular updates from the horses’ trainers, similar to those a racehorse owner would receive from their trainers. Updates will be published on the Site and accessible to all Coral Racing Club members.
11. Nothing in these Terms gives members any intellectual property rights in any Coral Racing Club or Entain Group trade marks, logos, trade names, domain names, database rights or any other rights related to the horses, the Club, the silks and the content published on the Site (the “Materials”). You may not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, exploit or make any use of the Materials other than as contemplated by these Terms without our express prior permission in writing.
12. The provisions of these Terms may only be varied in writing by LC International Limited. The Club reserves the right to vary and/or terminate these Terms and/or close the Club at any point without further liability to its members.
13. Membership of the Club is non-assignable and you may not assign, transfer or otherwise delegate your rights and obligations under these Terms to any third party. We may assign our rights under these Terms to any member of the Entain Group.
14. These Terms and all other additional terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. The courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes relating to these Terms. All other disputes should be dealt with by our Complaints and Disputes procedure as set out in the Coral Terms.